Welcome to El Molino High School
Welcome to the 2016 – 2017 school year! I am so proud of the accomplishments that keep occurring at El Molino High School! With the celebration of the fiftieth graduating class at the newly modernized athletic field this past spring, we witnessed the Class of 2016 continuing the tradition of Lion Pride while ushering in a new tradition of commencement being held on the athletic field. We are excited to welcome back our football and soccer teams to their new and improved home turf: our all-weather field. I can’t wait to see the lights and hear the crowd roar this fall and winter because together we are El Molino!Read Full Letter
Daily Student Bulletin
- El Molino Athletics is proud to once again offer our Summer Mini Camp series. Click here for Mini Camp Information. Click here for the Registration and Waiver form.
- Attention El Molino Athletes: Check the schedule for summer workouts for all sports teams here. If you have any questions, please contact your individual coaches.
- Registration for the 2017-2018 School Year:For information about registration, please call the El Molino Counseling Office at 824-6575. The Registration Packet can be found here.
- Is your student interested in shadowing an El Molino student? Learn why El Molino has been honored as a California Distinguished School more often than any other high school in the county. To get more information or to schedule to shadow an El Molino student, contact Jessica Ayers at (707)824-6570 or email@example.com. You can also fill out this Request to Shadow form.
- Summer School Application: Link to packet
- El Molino Education Foundation (EMEF): EMEF is requesting your contributions to fund enriched classroom-based learning to help prepare students for the twenty-first century. We invite you as a parent, individual, business and community member to join us in fortifying our education platform. It is simple to donate online here- https://donations.elmolino.org.
- Beginning of the year packet will be on our website on August 8th
- Congratulations Class of 2017! Diploma Information: Diplomas will be available to pick up beginning June 19-23, and after August 7, 2017. Please remember that any debt(s) incurred between May 10, and the end of the school year will need to be cleared before your diploma will be released. Diplomas are only to be released to the student himself/herself unless he/she authorizes a specific person in writing to pick up his/her diploma.
- 2017-2018 School Year Calender: Here
- For the third year in a row, U.S. News World & Report has named El Molino to its “Best High Schools 2017”, ranked in the top 13% of all public high schools for 2017!
- Stay informed- Subscribe to the Daily Email Bulletin: The Daily Bulletin is sent out daily to keep people up to date on upcoming events, opportunities, deadlines etc. Subscribe here.
- Bell Schedule 2016-2017
- 2017-2018 School Year Calender
- Curriculum Guide 2017-2018
- Student Handbook 2016-2017
- Other important forms and documents can be found here
It takes a village... Get involved and come support the creativity and talent of our students. Volunteer, participate, tell a friend.
We Are El Molino
We are the faces of the future. From over 60 square miles extending from Sebastopol to Fort Ross, from Santa Rosa to the Pacific Ocean we come together to learn, to share our dreams and make new friends.
curious, flexible, adaptive and smart. How
do we prepare this generation for success?
Help our students focus, analyze, define, evaluate, explain and solve problems.
Advanced AP Classes
Teach effective speaking, writing, reading, and technological skills vital to 21st Century communication.
Develop creative thinkers who possess curiosity and imagination to innovate in the workplace.
Foster collaboration skills, such as goal-setting, decision-making, and resolution of conflicts to achieve common goals.
June 21, 2017
Benefield: Underwater hockey making waves in Sebastopol
Press Democrat article about the little known sport underwater hockey and El Molino standout swimmer Ben Ziegler who will be competing with the under 19 US Underwater Hockey National Team in the world championship in Tasmania.
Congratulations Ben and good luck!
Link to article: http://www.pressdemocrat.com/sports/7100535-181/benefield-underwater-hockey-making-waves
June 21, 2017
Keith Baker, Theater Teacher
We are excited to announce that El Molino alumnus Keith Baker will be teaching Theater next school year. This will be his fourth year teaching at El Molino and he is super excited about this new opportunity.
Mr Baker earned his Bachelor of Fine Arts at UC Santa Barbara and ran a theater company in Santa Barbara. After some time acting in LA, Mr Baker then moved back to Sonoma County, earning his teaching credential at Sonoma State while also starting Main Stage West theater in Sebastopol. Baker was the Managing Artistic Director until stepping aside in 2013 to pursue his career in teaching. The photo is of Mr Baker acting in Of Mice and Men at the Cinnabar theater.
We would like to congratulate Mr Baker and welcome him as our new Theater teacher!
June 6, 2017
Lions smile with pride at graduation
Smiles signified the 119 graduating seniors who walked across the stage on the El Molino field in Forestville on Friday night, commemorating the hard work, tears and smiles of the past four years while looking forward to the next step for El Mo’s oldest young adults.