Welcome to El Molino High School
Welcome to the 2016 – 2017 school year! I am so proud of the accomplishments that keep occurring at El Molino High School! With the celebration of the fiftieth graduating class at the newly modernized athletic field this past spring, we witnessed the Class of 2016 continuing the tradition of Lion Pride while ushering in a new tradition of commencement being held on the athletic field. We are excited to welcome back our football and soccer teams to their new and improved home turf: our all-weather field. I can’t wait to see the lights and hear the crowd roar this fall and winter because together we are El Molino!Read Full Letter
Daily Student Bulletin
- El Molino Education Foundation (EMEF): EMEF is requesting your contributions to fund enriched classroom-based learning to help prepare students for the twenty-first century. We invite you as a parent, individual, business and community member to join us in fortifying our education platform. It is simple to donate online here- https://donations.elmolino.org. Make a recurring donation between now and April 30th and become eligible to win a wireless stereo system with a MSRP value of $799. We thank you for your ongoing support of our students and school.
- WASC Parent Survey: Every six years El Molino conduscts an accreditation process sponsored by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and the California State Department of Education. You are asked to complete this survey based on your experience as a parent of an El Molino student. Thank you! Link to survey here.
- El Molino’s Open House: Come see what students have accomplished this year! Open House will take place Thursday, May 4th from 6:00-8:00 PM. Student accomplishments from all subjects and classes will be on display in the library and classrooms. Counselors will be available for new student registration, to answer questions about 2017-2018 class schedules, and provide other information. Project Graduation tickets will be on sale and Boosters will be selling El Molino merchandise. There will also be beverages and snacks.
- Yearbooks are on sale now: See Darlene Packard in the main office or visit www.jostensyearbooks.com. Payment plans are available.
- El Molino Project Graduation 2017 needs your help! Your time and donations of any size are greatly appreciated. Our GoFundMe page is : https://www.gofundme.com/el-molino-project-grad.
- Is your student interested in shadowing an El Molino student? Learn why El Molino has been honored as a California Distinguished School more often than any other high school in the county. To get more information or to schedule to shadow an El Molino student, contact Jessica Ayers at (707)824-6570 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fill out this Request to Shadow form.
- Registration for the 2017-2018 School Year:For information about registration, please call the El Molino Counseling Office at 824-6575. The Registration Packet can be found here.
- Stay informed- Subscribe to the Daily Email Bulletin: The Daily Bulletin is sent out daily to keep people up to date on upcoming events, opportunities, deadlines etc. Subscribe here.
- After school tutoring: Offered Mon and Wed from 3-4 in the College and Career Center
- Bell Schedule 2016-2017
- 2016-2017 SCHOOL YEAR CALENDAR
- Curriculum Guide 2017-2018
- Student Handbook 2016-2017
- Other important forms and documents can be found here
It takes a village... Get involved and come support the creativity and talent of our students. Volunteer, participate, tell a friend.
We Are El Molino
We are the faces of the future. From over 60 square miles extending from Sebastopol to Fort Ross, from Santa Rosa to the Pacific Ocean we come together to learn, to share our dreams and make new friends.
curious, flexible, adaptive and smart. How
do we prepare this generation for success?
Help our students focus, analyze, define, evaluate, explain and solve problems.
Advanced AP Classes
Teach effective speaking, writing, reading, and technological skills vital to 21st Century communication.
Develop creative thinkers who possess curiosity and imagination to innovate in the workplace.
Foster collaboration skills, such as goal-setting, decision-making, and resolution of conflicts to achieve common goals.
April 18, 2017
Seniors get Rotary scholarships for college
April 5, 2017
New Edition of Lion’s Roar, El Molino’s Student Run Newspaper
March 14, 2017
Congratulations to Volleyball Coach Becky Sani! All-Empire Coach of the year
Congratulations to Volleyball Coach Becky Sani! She was awarded All-Empire Coach of the year Honors. Great job!
Becky Sani, El Molino class of 1991, is head coach for girls’ volleyball. She played volleyball six years including three as a varsity Lion and two at Santa Rosa Junior College. Last year she taught the junior varsity team, and she carries into the varsity job a commitment to players at all levels. She lives in Cazadero and has an apparel decorating business. “I am a Lion through and through,” Sani said. “I bleed red and black.”
Link to Press Democrat article- http://www.pressdemocrat.com/sports/6700903-181/sonoma-valleys-jenna-mak-named